<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Ok seriously. Why do radio stations have weather forcasts at 3am?

1) Who is up at 3am? Me, yes. Why am I up? Because I have to work. Working graveyard. Which means, when I drive to work, it's dark. When I leave work, it's dark. A sunny forcast means NOTHING TO ME.

2) Even if it's the forecast for tomorrow, I won't see it because now, I'M SLEEPING!

3) Is this some kind of lame attempt at making people working graveyard feel better. "Oh we got a day of sun coming up!" Sun is always positive, always makes people feel better. Well I got news for you pompus, arrogant, ignorant radio peoples with faces for TV: nothing can brighten the day of a graveyard shift worker.

Good night!...Err...Good morning? Now I'm all confused.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home