<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Friday, May 28, 2004
You know it's strange...

I go online to check the e-mail and the blog and all the fun online stuff at 11:00pm before I go to work.

Then, when work is done, I come home, usually around 8:00, tonight at 5:00, and do the same: check e-mail and the blog and all the fun stuff. Why??

Do I expect there to be new mail? New blog entries? New anything? Is there life after midnight? Certainetly not, this aint the city that don't sleep.

I find myself discovering every day more and more super-ridiculously high expectations I have for people, and the world.

I wonder if expecting nothing is an acceptable mode of compensation.

I had a friendship once, where I learnt that I was happiest when I didn't expect anything. I realized that she was continuously letting me down, but once I expected nothing, she wasn't letting me down, thus making things happy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home