<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Wednesday, June 16, 2004
Dave, I am a man of my word, and here is the evidence.

What, do you ask, does a teenager do during his day off? Sleep in. A given. Go to the beach? Not in Vancouver... Maybe the mall then? NOT AT FOUR IN THE FREAKING MORNING HE DOESN'T.

So instead, this teenager, during his "day" off plays video games, cuz everyone's asleep! How lame.

This day off, I became a roller coaster engineer and park manager. Successfully building up four parks in one night. This particular roller coaster of one such particular park that I am going to show to our beloved readers, features a visitor count of over 20,000 over four years, while only boasting 3 roller coasters and half a dozen thrill rides. That's a lot of people for such a dinky park.

Nevertheless! Amidst a menagerie of bashing and dashing last night on MSN with Dave, I left saying, "Bye, I will name a roller coaster after you". Dave, this is the fruit of my all-night labour. Love it or die.

Picture one features a clear view with some commentary. Click the words "picture one" to see it big with clear words, not so dinky thumbnailish... grumblegrumblejklhebjhg...

As you can see, it goes up, and down, and around. If it was possible, I'd slap on some big speakers and subs and play Dead or Alive's "You Spin me Round" while the peoples are on it. Wouldn't that be fun?

Picture two features a data pop-up with some very notably interestingly awesome facts. Now that I sit here writing this, I should have prepared another coaster's data with commentary to have something to compare it against, but alas, I did not. So in my craftyness, here is Playland's "Corkscrew" Statistics for comparisson. Look how roxorz the Dave-Anator really is!

The Dave-Anator is one of the first Custom Designed rides that I have had ANY success with. Ok, ok, it is THE first. Maybe it's because of it's cool name, or well inspired muse? Maybe it is simply favoured by the gods, thanks to the temple of Athena on top of the hill.

In any case, there is no doubt the Roller Coaster Tycoon-ing will continue, but on a less "all-night long" frequency.

Thank You for choosing Park Quality, I am the Inspector General of the Quality and you will listen to me for two more sentences. Here is your park map, your re-entry stamp, and a courtesy umbrella (for all the Ontarians). Enjoy your visit!

---

Lemme know if the photos look like suck, cuz they do on this computer, but this one sucks anyways. It may be because computer suck, or server suck. Lemme know how they look!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home