<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Wednesday, June 02, 2004
I must say, I am rather excited at the devlopping relationship between ranDOMinion writers/visters and Stop Five Records writers/visiters. First Bryan visits, then Otto! Man...these Stop Five Records dudes are my blog heroes! No doubt the reason our blog is found on blogspot.com (thanks to Dave).

I did a little digging earlier today, killing time before I picked up Jess Kawinsky from the airport, and found an awesome Stop Five Records "top 5". It was made by Blackwood dealing with the top 5 Star Trek episodes. Good call on the Trouble with Tribbles.

In any case...I just wanted to wish everyone a very single "Girls Are Pointless So Why Should We Even Bother" Day (see below post by Dave). Although in general, I disagree with the philosophy and meaning of this day, we need to support the people who feel it. It's like Victoria Day...what the heck?!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home