<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Encouraged, Still Unrandom

Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Friends, I am encouraged. It seems that even if there was anger, heat, discouragement.... doors are opened.

I want to say a big thanks to everyone that has made the +30 comment post a possibility...Mom, Dad, thanks for believing. My producers for the opportunity. My honey...

Oh yea, I got no honey.

In any case, let's not burn bridges in the future. Let's work and grow together, as we should. None of us are perfect, but we can try to be the best people possible.

We have an awesome tool to our advantage, let's use it. I hope that I am just as able to take a Bible beating as I am able to give one. ...Or even better at receiving than giving simply cause it seems like I suck at bible beating. But in any case, we are all together, whether or not we agree on everything.

Great Canadian motto: "Everything is relative". "In the same way, some think one day is more holy than another day, while others think every day is alike". (Romans 14:5)

I'm starting an online forum, one with good topic and replying... I'm sure you nerds know what one looks like. Better than a post with comments. This will be hardcore. Setting it up to look nice, with unlimited messages. We can hack up the Bible issues there some more, since it seems there is demand for it. :)

Peace.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home