<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Life Updated; Slightly Less Unrandom

Wednesday, July 28, 2004
Some of you must be wondering: "Where did he fall off the face of the Earth to??"

Here is the answer.

Last Friday I moved in with Adam and Mandeep in 201 at the Morrison at SPC. I'll pay one month's rent, and insure Adam's truck to get around. Yup, that yellow beater pick-up truck.

I just got a job, and start tomorrow. Working for a painter by contract. $9/h, not bad.

I finally have a bed to sleep on. Last three months have been split up into two sleeping areas: my 4 foot long couch (with stiff and tall arm rests) or my bedroom floor. So glad to catch up on the Z's.

Chubby Zhing Wong

So until next time, this is Chubby Zhing Wong signing off.
(Thanks to Miss Baker for the pic. That little guy is gonna go to all of her young adult meetings!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home