<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Friday, July 16, 2004
To my friends, or acquaintances, or perhaps colleagues of Bible college, or even atleast fellow Christians of the community called "Stop Five Records", I do not appologize for the following Bible Thumping. Your demeaning vocabulary on your website has led me to believe that there is not one writer on that website dedicated to the serving he is currently pouring $40,000 into. I make this call in the name of Christ, for you to own up to your promise to follow His commands, or to no longer take his name in vain by swearing as you have been and call yourselves Christians no longer. Plainly, shape up or ship out.

Top 5 Reasons not to swear:


1. Psalm 39:1 I said to myself, "I will watch what I do and not sin in what I say. I will curb my tongue when the ungodly are around me.
2. Psalm 119:173-174 Stand ready to help me, for I have chosen to follow your commandments. O Lord, I have longed for your salvation, and your law is my delight.
3. Proverbs 17:20 The crooked heart will not prosper; the twisted tongue tumbles into trouble.
4. James 1:26 If you claim to be religious but don't control your tongue, you are just fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless.
5. James 3:5-6 Also, the tongue is a small thing, but what enormous damage it can do. A tiny spark can set a great forest on fire. And the tongue is a flameof fire. It is full of wickedness that can ruin your whole life. It can turn the entire course of your life into a blazing flame of destruction, for it is set on fire by hell itself.

Honourable mention: the entire rest of the Bible. Words straight from God.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home