<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

What the Crap.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004
1) Computer upstairs
My computer is a fine machine. I tune it well. Usually. Lately I have been a computer maintenance slacker. I have approximately 275 executable files on the 40GB harddrive, and each one is infected with some stupid virus that everyone at college hates me fore. Today I attempted to remedy it using windowsXP cd, but it didn't go. I looked on the underneath of the CD and it had weird wet-then-dry-like-a-sticker-you-just-ripped-off-of-paper piece of paper on the bottom. As far as I know, it won't come off.

2) Computer downstairs.
My Mom's computer is a piece. I am using it now. My computer upstairs doesn't have internet, so I come down here. Today, for some strange reason, internet Explorer doesn't open. Well it does. But you go *click* and TIME IT 30 seconds later it opens. Even after then, if you try to click any link on this website, as most of you may know open in a new window, the window DOESN'T pop up ever. Moy annoying.

Two very annoying computers. I'd like to fix them while I have the time available to do so, but I have to be at church sometime soon and I slept during the night (oh no)! Now I will surely be messed up for work tonight.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home