<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

It Don't Get Much Better

Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Tonight, I am enjoying fine entertainment called "The Waterboy". A simply fantastic comedy featuring Adam Saddler.

Midway through the film, I gazed upon my hunger, and an urging bladder. Pausing the movie, I went to the bathroom, then to the cupboard, to realize that lieing there was a big ol' bag of Twizzlers.

So, now finishing the film, I'm munchin' down on the licorice and drinkin' down a Pepsi, feeling the most wonderful feeling of content.

But alas! This is not the first feeling of contentness today! For dinner, I cooked me some big sausage, the kind you can't wrap your hand around. Saulté some onions, then them sausages right on the frying pan. Serve it up with some french fries.

Mandeep, Sherri and myself ate such a wonderful dinner! I wonder how much better life can get.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home