<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Ahh, routine.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Well... it's been a LONG time since anyone wrote here. Busy packing, busy moving, busy unpacking, busy dealing with crappy internet for a couple days. But afterall, ranDOMosity strikes again!

Being back at school is great, as anyone who is attending school may also know. I've unpacked and have begun my rigorous routine of not sleeping and doing things for people (I love helping!).

My PDA, or Dell Axim, more specifically, now functions as a completely learnable/compatable remote control. I am amazed. Am I doing my homework infront of the TV or am I randomly turning it off, for fun laugh at the expense of dire hockeyers? Only I will truly know. Haha!

I envision a future for ranDOMinion: one of electronic event planning and also of project discussion. If you will, please imagine a forum-like website available to discuss the latest due paper. Which topics? Good books? Tid bits? Rants, even? This is the proposed forum I have previously mentioned. Also, an event coming up in february called "Lanfest2k4" will need nerdy coverage. So I think since it's mostly nerds at SPC and nerds' friends that visit this site (thinking of fiancés and wiccan artists and RPCyouth folk) that coverage of such an event on such a site is an investment well invested.

Counterstrike is becoming reinstated in my list of games to play... :(
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home