<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Interbody Interview

Sunday, September 26, 2004
Andrew: It's good to have you here. Have trouble finding the place?

Mac: No, not really. But my "explorer" sure did.

A: Ouch, dude. (Chuckles) I see you're eating McDonald's at two in the morning...what up with that?

M: Well it's simple: I'm hungry, and it's late. This is the product of that combination. Personally, I sure wish it wasn't such low "quality" so close to bed time.

A: Understandably so. Now, Mac, you are reputed to claim to be ranDOMinion's #1 writer. How can you make such a claim??

M: See, Andrew, again, this is a simple matter. If you visit any of ranDOMinion's writer's profiles, and bothered to look at the "words written" count, it is made brutally obvious that by far I have written the most.

A: I did notice that six out of the last ten posts are yours. Also, I noticed that it has been a long time since some other members of ranDOMinion wrote stuff.

M: Yea, and I can almost hear Dave protesting now, "I just wrote stuff". But really, it was over a week ago. When they decide to care, they'll own up to their responsibility.

A: I would hope so. You've made several claims about upgrading the blog's graphical quality...Is this ever going to happen?

M: Well, simply put--ahh we are stuck on simplicity tonight--It is a matter of time. There is vision, and knowhow, just time needed.

A: Then why not quit wasting time writing in the blog and just renovate it instead?

M: Are you kidding me?! Ratings are down! Readers are distraught! I have to please the peoples!!!

A: You are obviously a strange man.

M: As are you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home