<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Spray

Sunday, November 07, 2004
Ever shot an entire team of baddies and wished you could mark them? I mean like "Haha, piss on you, I shot you all!" It is known, that whenever I shoot up a baddie, I like to spray him. No, not quite like that. I whip out my spray can and give a paint job.

Counterstrike is the game where two opposing teams start on either side of an "area" or "map". The game finishes when either team is completely eliminated. Team choices are "terrorist" or "counter-terrorist". Buy guns. Kill. Creative?

Lotsa people like to spray their prey. But those who are coolest have a *custom* spray.

o.O

I have decided today to share it with all of you, in its resurrected glory, as it has not been sprayed for quite some time now.

ecnalubmA

Analysis

"ecnalubmA" is my gamer name. It spells ambulance backwards. Obvious? I guess not. Sometimes I will play with online gamers and it will take them weeks for it to click in. Why choose such a name? It looked like fun. I like it anyways. BACK OFF!

"Pwns" is the now normally accepted mistyped "owns". The "P" key and "O" key are neighbours on the keyboard, and often in our frustrated madness, one is missed for the other. To claim you "own" someone, you gotta shoot 'em up real good. "Haha, I pwn u!"

Just as anything else, "Joo" is gamer talk, also. It sounds like "you" if you keep your teeth together, or have some kind of speach impediment, or really just simply for the sake of furthering gamer talk and choosing never to have a real English word in the gaming vocabulary.

Together, with the image of the ambulance, psychodelic, spiriling, tie-die like rainbow, and a couple of gunnerguys, the message I spray on my prey is one of ridicule: "You Suck!" After spraying this image on the dead bodies, I like to do a dance, or shoot another baddie in quick succession.

I applaud you for reading through all of this; you are now officially dumber than when you started reading it! If you skipped through, you suck. And I spray you!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home