<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Super what?

Monday, November 08, 2004
So I saw the movie the Incredibles, and it was pretty rad, but it left me wondering, if I could have any super power, what would I want? The most obvious are the ability to fly, super strength or X-ray vision. These would be cool, but kind of boring in the sense that they are the most common super powers. I think that it might be useful...Or at least cool...To have the ability to control one or more forces of nature (somewhat like everyone's favorite Cpt. Planet). What about the ability to read minds? I think that one would back fire, do you really want to know if someone thinks you are totally annoying or simply can't stand you? I think it would be the best if you could transform in some way, like into anything you want, or even if you only have a few options of what you can change into. Or I think being able to be invisible would have some serious cool options....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home