<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

The BEST day...EVER!!!!

Tuesday, December 28, 2004
Today was the bestest day of my whole vacation, with the exception of the actual Christmas events. I went up to visit my cousin and aunt last night and ended up spending the night.
Since there were a few people involved, here is the cast of characters
Traci - my aunt
Zoe - 5yr old my Aunt looks after
Karen - my Aunt's longtime friend who recently married this cool guy who owns a cow farm
Joey - Karen's 12yr old son
Soloman (Sully) - the dog, not the barky one or the black and white one, but the cute one that followed us around all day.

So this morning started out with bacon, always a good thing. So being grungy and tired I ate my bacon and then some kids my aunt looks after came over ans we had more bacon. Ok so really this is shaping up to be a great day already, but then we decide to take Zoe out to feed the seagulls. On the way to the ocean my aunt suggests going to see her friend Karen, and my first thought was woop de doo, going to someone's lame house, but I said it would be fine with me. So after we spend some time feeding the seagulls, watching them fight for the big chunks of stale bread we head off to KAren's house. To recap thus far...bacon, little kids and the ocean, a great day, and working its way to BEST day.

Karen's house is a little dinky thing but set on a huge piece of land. We go in and have cofffee and learn a little tid bit. If you eat sweets after your meals you get fat, so you should have them for breakfast.

Anyways so i spent the next hour being driven around on a little tractor truck thinger by a Joey. They have like 500 cows ans I got to pet the babies, and play with the Dogs and feed a horse and see some ducks and play with the baby cows and it was so great!! I think i like farms, except maybe the time I stepped in a pile of stinky, runny poo....it was grose.

well that was it, the BEST day yet. (sorry it was so long an maybe boring, it was just so fun, and I had to edit stuff out too...)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home