<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

A Blessing

Sunday, December 05, 2004
Have you any idea what a blessing it is to have no internet? This last 4 days I have been without, only to discover that I am free of the bondage of typing.

I can speak and have those around me understand, where those strapped to a keyboard must fret and delete to make the words right or comprehensible.

I have more free time. Not so much that I didn't have free time, but that suddenly all the free time that I did have is now usable.

It's too bad though that I have wasted all of this productive-possible time on silly things like sleeping and video games. I think it's time for semester to be over. Are there any in agreeance?

So now, I am off to practice for piano jury, that which I slept through Friday last. And also to finish/start 30 or so theory assignments that I have not found time to do.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home