<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Home for the holidays...

Saturday, December 18, 2004
Well classes are over and exams are done, three weeks of school free relaxation! Well it might not be the holiday I want it to be. Yesterday, my first whole day home I find out several disconcerting things. It turns out my friends are so messed up. One is living with her dim witted boyfriend, working at the liquor store and rotting her teeth out with bulimia. Another is living with her boyfriend who is 12 years older than her, working at the bowling ally and is pragnant! These are two of my favorite people. I mean how does this happen? Sometimes I worry that I shouldn't be away at school where I never see these people, I can't bee a good example from so far away. I hate to see people that I care about living lives that are so hard. An 18 year-old with a baby and a 22 year-old killing herself with her lifestyle. It makes me sad. It makes me more than sad. So thats how this vacation has started...I am sure it will get better, I get to see some amazingly fun people and spend time with my sister...which might turn out to be good times....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home