<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

New ranDOMinion...

Wednesday, December 22, 2004
I am super stoked about the future of ranDOMinion.

We are looking to host it on a real webserver, with webspace and bandwidth and all kinds of great stuff. It'll allow us to do things like post movies or audio (some really media heavy stuff), have e-mail addresses like "andrew@randominion.com", make the website www.randominion.com... oh man... It'll allow things like .php files and .css files and multiple pages.

I'm building the code for the new page, ahead of time, so that it's ready to go for launch... and OH it's looking HOT. Really, I mean it looks a LOT less amateur. But fun, and random still. :)

I would now like to take this time to give shout outs to some regular visitors (I'm lonley):

Matty Robson: what about Abbey vs Vancouver?
Melissa Buck: wurd.
Sarah Switzer: the Switz! ...Rejoice!
Christy Baker: christmas in Dawson's creek... *sigh*
Carissa English: E... great times...
Chrystal (you know your last name, I obviously don't): did you fall into a hole?
Ashley Armstrong: wurd. Gimme your job. When we gonna hang?
Momma Jo: thanks for being the most faithful visitor I know of.
Steph Ip: code. code? code! mmm... tasty code
Krsiti Abramson: I think you've fallen into a hole too... hello? o? o? o?...
Kelsey Plumb: boycott those useless words
Karen McArthur: no pleading insanity here, only randomanity.
Allie Robertson: ocean eh? home anyways.
James Campbell: where's my roomey? i'm all alone...
Adam Kropf: sorry 'bout the guitar, any news there??
Dave McCormick: put the key IN the door. DO IT. do it. do it. do it. do it. DO it.

If you've been left out, I promise it wasn't intentional. You're cool too. Merry Christmas everyone! Uhh... A bit early, but I promise it's quite alright. Calm down already!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home