<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Once upon a time.....

Monday, December 06, 2004
Once upon a time, so very long ago.... I came upon the conclusion that there must be more to life. My Knight in Shinning Armor had been gone for two years, and though I saw him enough to always remember his face, he wasn't there to rescue me anymore. There was soon to be the chance for a new night to come into my life, to protect me for the rest of forever, but he went off to slay dragons at the request of the Queen, and was never seen again (one assumes he was devourd by said dragons). I found out a long time ago that armour rusts and swords dull. The Knight you once trusted your whole life with means less to you than the stranger you pass on the street. Then I had hope, but now i realize that there are no knights left. Maybe it isnt as sad as it sounds, once becomes quite adept at slaying the dragons in her life when there is no one else to do it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home