<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Sigh, Christmas...

Saturday, December 18, 2004
Well, as I have been reading, Christmas is a hard time.

I've also had a hard time.

I am not going home. Turkey dinner, yes. But there is no place for me at home. I have been replaced, by some 27 year old bum who's using our driveway as his parking lot, and my bedroom (or whatever you could call what was called my bedroom) as a hotel.

My mother did a good job at making me feel very unwelcome for the total of two hours that I was there. Saying things like, "You finally discovered 'real' life," or "When I was young social time was weekends only, and Saturday was Chore Day," with large emphasis on the chore day. It's as if the hard semester I had was to prove everything she had ever said to me...?

Either way, I left to go see Geoff, and his mom and dad are outisde on the driveway when I pull up, and she's all, "Andrew! So good to see you! How's school, how's this, how's that." I think I will move in with them.

My brother and sister deserve better than this mess my parents have made of their teenagehood. I wish there was ANYthing I could do.

Looking beyond Christmas, to New Years, maybe something to try different in the new year...? Think of Alan and Anne. They need it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home