<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Unexpected Night Off

Wednesday, December 29, 2004
Good morning all.

It's 3:13am... I'm not at work. I was going to call in sick, and on the phone with my boss, he tells me I'm not even scheduled to work. Strangely enough since my Dad said I was... Work politics going to get ugly...

I have spent the last four hours watching Biker Build-Off on Discovery... man some SWEET bikes. I miss my bike. Once the repairs are done, I'd like to change my tail light from a bulb to some LED lights. Those are sweet.

As you may notice I am hyper. So I am going to bed. Goodnight. Holy crap it's early for bed.

I've figured my clock is 12 hours fast. See, church finished at noon for you is church finishing at midnight for me. Also, since I start work at 12, it's like I get to sleep in (till 11) and putz over to work, just as anyone who would that starts at noon. Kinda neat.

Err... Anyways, to bed. Yes. Bye.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home