<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Has Anyone Seen..?

Friday, February 25, 2005
Has anyone seen my firewire cable for my Minidisc player?? I need it to put good songs onto my minidiscs, so while I'm going up North I don't have to listen to rotten old music, the stuff that's on there now. I'm inclined to leave the thing behind if I don't find it, but I think that any music is better than no music when all you want to do is drown out your surroungings.

Am I ready for this trip? Yea, I think so. Physically, I'm not packed. All the equipment is inventoried, is "packed" (still gotta chuck lots of stuff into a bin), but is ready to be loaded tomorrow morning. Mentally, I'm packed. I'm prepared for a week of ministry, of humility, of biting my tongue, of encouraging, of worshiping. Spiritually, am I ever packed? Oye... We'll work on this one. And by "we", I mean "me".

Today, once again, I am challenged that not everything I find funny everyone else finds funny. Note to self: CUT IT OUT when cut-it-out-ing is required. Sorry.

Some details for y'all: I leave satudray, Feb 26 at 7:00am (van's gotta be loaded before hand, ugh), and return March 6th, not sure when but I'm willing to bet really late at night. You can bet your bottom dollar that if I get the chance I'll be online updating you guys on my whereabouts, message from the team? Who knows. Surely I'll be starved of e-mail by Sunday morning.

Have a good week guys! Stay safe!

YAAAA SPRING BREEEEAAAAKKK!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home