<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

ranDOMination progresses!

Sunday, February 20, 2005
Hello all!

Many a time ago, I proposed to all a NEW ranDOMinion! Well... I present to you today...

ranDOMpoetries!



This exciting new ranDOMinion expansion will feature poetic literature, both original and quoted, from your beloved ranDOMizers at ranDOMinion.

With that, I introduce to you our latest friend... The alias: ranDOMpoet! He will be spearheading the ranDOMpoetries' content (meaning doing a lot of writing and posting), while I keep it functioning.

Please keep in mind that though it appears finished, it is not quite, and is still missing some key aspects (ie: the ranDOMizers' links to profiles). So hang in there!

I sincerely hope you enjoy ranDOMpoetries as much as I think I will, even though it's not really a new ranDOMinion, but a ranDOMinion growing.

:)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home