<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

...annnnddd... DONE

Monday, March 07, 2005
Well.

Last night was our last night. Go figure. We played our worst service, we were not tight, played at wrong times, finished the service quickly (within an hour). But it was OUR LAST. Thank God.

Throughout the trip, we had many "OPAH!"s... a story many of you may wish to hear. All of us guys managed to fool the girls into thinking my arm was broken, to the point that we even had Steve play drums for one practice. It helped a lot that I was wearing a cast.

We've grown closer to each other, which is fine. But I can say without shame that I'm glad I don't have to spend any more time in thAT BLASTED VAN with them anymore.

Anyways, I henceforth promise to be a grouch for the next couple days. My back is hurting a bit, and I'm overfed and underslept. Dave said to me "You look chunkier". Thanks, Dave.

See you all around!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home