<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Messy... like a Spraying Coke Can

Tuesday, March 22, 2005
I want to take this time to publically appologize.

Lately, I've made a mess... of my own life. Things that are normally easy, normally mundane and completed, are overlooked and difficult. Details are irrelevant, but what is very relevant is the way I am affecting everyone around me with it.

I've poked and prodded, passed lines I should not.

I've sworn, cursed, judged and walked away.

I've caused stress, not helping the paper crunchers.

I've flaked out of work, class, lessons, wasting many peoples' time.

Everywhere I go I seem to reap destruction. I'm down, yea. But I am sorry for how I'm handling myself. All you people are very important to me, and there is no room for selfish temper tantrums in any friendship.

I only ask two things: Forgiveness, Patience. I need some extra of that lately. Although I've listed some very specific things I am sorry for, please also note the generality of the appology...

I am committed to becoming a better person everyday, and I'm glad I have you such fine people around me to affect me, and admonish me. Keep praying for me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home