<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Overwhelmed

Thursday, March 10, 2005
Hi guys.

Running rampant in my mind last day and a bit is "I hate this school I want out".

1) For whatever reason... I'm HARSH turned off by people speaking in tongues. I don't know why. I understand, accept, and believe that speaking in tongues is a spiritiual gift awarded as said in 1 Corinthians. I've been around it for almost... well for years now and it was never a problem. Somedays I wish it was just easy to peg it as "Oh, I'm jealous", because, somedays, I am. But I just don't get it. The thought just occured to me that I can only think of one specific example, twice, the same person. Am I offended of THEIR particular tongues? Is that even a possible thing?

2) A friend earlier said, and I quote, "I've never had a teacher that makes me want to swear in [their] face". This teacher doesn't follow college standard for late assignments (which is their perogative, I believe, but inconvenient nonetheless), and since all of my assignments are always late, I don't stand a chance. I've been threatened to fail this class and that, and lately, my graduation is at stake, and I am required to write two papers I didn't know existed! (please feel free to ask me about this in person, too much typing involved to fully explain)

3) Not helping with assignments is my work. Well really, is the bike. This stupid motorcycle, that I can't ride. The only reason I go to work is to pay for this thing. Sell it? OFCOURSE. You read my mind. Problem: who wants a broken motorcycle? So I have to fix it. In order to fix it, I need money. But now, all the money I make is going to paying for it since I can't put more hours into work!! AHH.

My Dad used to say to me, "Give me three good reasons why I should let you _____ " and would name an event to let me to go, or a friend he would let me visit. I have here three good reasons why I should get my ass outta here. Am I off my rocker? It's only two more months, I can do it...

...But maybe I wasn't supposed to do the first two.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home