<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Some Facts About Me.

Monday, March 14, 2005
Alright everyone. Here is a chance to get to know me a bit. I am going to tell you about my BEDROOM.

Most noticable about my room is the MESS. My room, on its best day, scores about a "3" on an out-of-ten cleanseliness scale. The mess is made up mostly of laundry and papers (you know, "The Source", sylabi, letters and such). Laundry gets cleaned once a week, and the papers once a month, but never at the same time, so the mess is consistent. Easily fixable? Sure, if I had a community of visitors to please this place could sparkle...I think...

At this exact moment, I have 47 empty Pepsi cans, and roughly 6 bottles (600mL or larger) collected in 12pack boxes. One is on my wall. Yes, I sticky-tacked one to my wall. There used to be two, but the other kept falling.

If it's ever not cluttered, the most enjoyable aspect about visiting my room would be sitting on my couch. It is fantastic. You don't sink, but it's not stiff. Slouching is made comfy by the fabulous balance of stiff/soft. It builds up in the middle (head rests easilyer where the construction is taller), so the sitter has the tendancy to sit inwards, towards the middle. If two people sit on the couch, it's cozy, making it a great couch for... oh... umm "G" rated...

In the corner of the unused side of my desk, there is a "shrine" dedicated to me. It's Ryan McQuoid's doing, really. Sitting on a glass table is an 8"x10" portrait of me when I had my long hair. Ryan promises to find some candles. Why not take it down if it's so vain? I never see it.

Besides the Pepsi can, on my walls I have three posters and eight photographs. The posters are of motorcycles (x2) and the animated X-Men movie. The photos are of highschool friends, and of me doing a front-endo on my mountain bike, which I haven't seen since september... I should do something about that. OH and I also have some kids' drawings. They're cool. One's got jokes on them. Though the "J" in "jokes" is backwards.

Hey, want to know something about my room? Ask away!

---

Here's a freebie for you guys. We had fun!
a freebie
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home