<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Update.

Friday, March 04, 2005
Hey guys. Good to see that the site's been maintained and nourished while I'm away... *shifty eyes* ...right.

Anyways, I'm posting from Williams Lake, BC. Weather's nice. We've done... umm... 7 or 8 services/shows so far. Mostly successful, meaning people respond or enjoy themselves. I've stayed at farms (one was 900 acres huge), slept on floors, made movies...

Tonight we're doing a youth service. Todd has us doing a bunch of songs punked out. I'm witholding reservations based on the fact that nobody here will ever see me again, so it doesn't matter if we suck or not.

But in any case, no major fights yet, no accidents, no complications. We're continuousoly tired, seeing that we set up, take down, eat and sleep, every day. Hauling equipment... etc etc. Working as a musician on the road, performing this way and that could be a very very hard deal. So far it's been pretty alright seeing that we've been fed everywhere we go.

Man... have we been fed. I mean sometimes 4 or 5 meals a day.

Ok well I gotta jet; Darrell's the boss!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home