<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Exams: Not Fun

Monday, April 25, 2005
Well, I find myself with half an hour between arriving home from Wendy's and milk and cookies in the caf. I'm halfway through my book which has to be read for tomorrow. I should have finished it eariler... But atleast I won't be failing any classes! :D

I have chosen a few mottos upon meditation of the summer. I will attempt to make posters of each and have them up wherever I spend most my time.

First: "No, I'm Buying Slurpee!" This one's easiest since I already have the poster. It's a motto geared towards focus and attention where it's due. This summer: focus is on interning and learning. And making some kind of money I hope.

Second: "Handy Andy" I want to be able to be helpful wherever, whenever I can. I already have a few favours to fulfill as intern at RPC so this should be very interesting!

Third: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I am a bitter, old man in a young, fat man's body. I usually don't have much constructive or encouraging or uplifting to say, so I'm going to make a poster with Thumper on it saying these keen words in hope to remind myself of a better way.

Summer's going to be great, but not before exams are going to suck. I better get back on it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home