<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Genghis Khan

Friday, April 01, 2005
Today I am reminded of an old game I played only a handful of times. It's called "Genghis Khan"... although I'm sure it had some kind of catchy phrase in the title like "World Domination" or "Empire Management" or "Rules All"...

Really, it's a DOS based global domination game, involving factors such as trade, economics, turn-based graphical strategy battles, native uprisings...

For years I thought I was the only person on the face of the planet who knew of this game until I met Matt Liable. Aparently, we share passion for this game. Now, together, instead of individually, we are unsuccessful in finding a copy of this game ANYWHERE.

In any case, I need to find me some pointy chop sticks... or ones with grip?

And also, my t-shirt "take off eh?" is currently telling americans in south-central Washington to take off. How rad?

And also, my car and Jeff's car are each parked within a couple inches from Sarah-Lynn's car on either side. I find it rather hiliarious. (Actually, at this present time, only my car is, and Jeff is out somewhere, but hopefully he parks in the right spot again.)

And also, FRIENDS STICK TOGETHER.

And also, can anyone tell me where I can buy those damned Alien Organisms for $100/unit? I have found somewhere to sell for about $1200.

I wanna break some school rules.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home