<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Got Up and Gone

Saturday, April 30, 2005
And that is that.

Another year done, another semester finished. We (sophmores) are half done. Not even 2 years ago you could hear us saying, "Four years? Crazy."

Don't be a stranger, my family. Add me (roostermacdriver@hotmail.com) to your MSN list. I want to e-mail you, and I want to hear from you.

If you're kickin around lower mainland this summer, we are going to hang out. In...oh I dunno, a couple weeks? An all-you-can-eat sushi night? We'll see. Any news regarding this kind of thing you'll find on this webpage.

Please, PLEASE, I want to pray for you. E-mail me your requests, or post them here if you like, because there is no support like prayer support.

This is no goodbye, no, this is a goodhello. Be seeing you!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home