<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

I Wish it Had a Name

Thursday, April 14, 2005
I hold in my hand a jewel. This jewel is unlike any other. Sure, it glimmers in the light, dazzles the eye.

But this jewel nourishes. It wraps around you like a warm blanket, permiates you like a walk in the rain. It is the jewel that with genuine care and passion looks deep inside you, square in the eyes without fear, to ask you your discomforts, your troubles.

This jewel knows no boundaries. It exists neither in the physical, nor spiritual realms, but rather surrounds all existence. The only means of escaping it is to fully reject it.

To do that would be treaturous. I offer this to you; a gift. You can not accept it and put it away somewhere in hope to forget it. No, this stone, this compound of elements is too compelling to forget. Instead, you would revel in it daily, as it amazes you incessantly.

I hold this marvelous jewel in my hand, extended for you to take. Will you receive it?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home