<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

I've Been Bit by Mosquitoes

Saturday, April 23, 2005
Remember long ago, I promised a new ranDOMinion?

Well, lately, as product of procrastenation I've picked it up again. I've had to reread a lot of old pages that I've created, as well as a lot of howto pages on the net, with regards to .css files and now html tables.

The result is more promising this time; I am better pleased. Of course, I've run into the usual snags: pictures don't fit, no blog to import yet and the obgligatory exams up and coming.

As my fingers type away I am waiting for MSN to re-sign in after it randomly disconnected me. By "it" I mean the school's internet. See, MSN is a solid product, and has no problem really. Some would quickly observe that yahoo mesenger here at school works fine, why not MSN? I would dare point to our mickeymouse server hardware and tell you because our internet passes through atleast 7 machines before contacting the outside world that MSN has troubles staying connected.

I would love to watch a kung-fu movie now. It is decided that I like kung-fu movies. Today's "Kung-fu Hustle" was quite...rediculous. But then again I suppose it was meant to be.

I think I speak for the entire student body here at Summit when I say that it's time to get the truck outta here. Cafeteria food? Quiet time? Curfew? RA'S?!?! I know I signed up, and I don't regret it. I've had my fill.

For some reason, today, of all days, I've noticed my conceitedness and irritibility. I dunno what's gotten into me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home