<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Occasion

Thursday, April 28, 2005
Well, in celebration of today's monumentous occasion, I thought it'd be appropriate to look towards what has built up to this day. But alas, reading back is hard work.

Then I thought, today's date also marks a day for the future. When I realized that I can't read the future, and have already spoken about the future of this site upon many occasions, I thought this aspect is best left out.

So is the day in itself, outside of time special? Not really.

In an effort to express the celebration of this site, its accomplishments and future hopes, it has instead indeed reflected the true desired nature of the site: to pertain to nothing and everything, to laugh and to cry, to think and to speak.

Happy Birthday, ranDOMinion! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home