<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

First From Afar

Sunday, May 01, 2005
Well everyone, I've safely arrived in Richmond. My stuff thrown into a room upstiars, and my body sentanced to a week of loafing around while I find myself a "permanent" housing solution for the summer.

On my second trip between Abbotsford and Richmond, something under the hood of my car went--not quite sure. There's a hissing from the rad (a hole, likely) and the fan does not spin (water pump?). I am horrified that it's going to cost me money to fix, since I don't have any. The thing still runs, but I'm afraid to use it in case it blows up or something.

Internship details are still to be worked out. For the time being, it seems I will be doing a lot of graveyard at the warehouse, until I can figure out when they will have me at the church and how I am going to pay for anything.

There has been talk of some people gathering for sushi. I love the idea. I know the perfect place too. If we all agree on a date between May 09 and May 15, that gives us a whole week to pick out from. All-you-can-eat sushi at this place for lunch is from 11:30-1:00 and costs roughly $11 (if I remember right). What about Saturday, the 14th? I could benefit to see some familiar SPC faces after two weeks of being out.

One e-mail a day!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home