<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Sunday, May 15, 2005
Well well well... I can finally "rest" easy. I've just handed in my last of four papers overdue. The lesson: don't be stupid and stay up to speed on school work.

Computer games suck. I mean, yea, they're great. But really, think about it.

Playing a computer game is interesting. Some have really fantastic plots to follow. Others are great eye-candies. Some computer games are challenging, often involving difficult button-pressing manoevers or mind-blowing puzzles.

However, sitting at one's desk for hours on end produces introverts. Introverts are not bad, as long as they are still sociable. An hour spent clicking and typing away accomplishes little; especially when there are more productive things to do.

I know, I know. "Andrew, stop playing computer games." I want to! I really do want to stop. Am I addicted? I'm not sure. I don't crave mindless timewasting. I don't get cranky if I don't play. Am I stessed out? I may have been, and computer games are a good relief of stress.

I've said it a thousand times before, but maybe that's part of the process. I don't want to play computer games anymore. My goal is to finish "Evil Genius" (which is super-cool, by the way), and never play a new game again. No new games means no new imput, no new fuel. Old games still fly...for a while. I don't have any that I'm really itching to play, so I think this is a plausible resolution.

AND YES ALL MY PAPERS ARE IN. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home