<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

a normal night at youth

Monday, May 23, 2005
Somedays I think I am in WAY over my head. On friday I went to youth, I was a little early but since i Have keys I dont worry too much about that. On my way I was behind a police van and I thought it might be funny if it was going to my church. As I got closer I realized that it was going to my church, turns out it was not so funny. I got to the church to find pretty much all of the Saanich police department there, even the motorcycle cops and the police dog! The only other non-police person there was an elderly gentleman that live really close and is the emergancy contact. One of the dors had been left unlocked and the alarm had been triggerd 4 times. Thy were just sending in the police dog when Pastor Geoff finally arrived. We had to wait outside in the rain for like half an hour untill they were sure that there was no one in the building. THey finally came out said we could go back in but that they had noticed a stong smell of gas in the kitchen...no problme just the pilot light had gone out. Sweet, so we are int here getting ready for the youth and eating som esudhi that one of the guys brought and we hear more sirens. THe police had called the fire dept. because of the 'stong smell of gas'!!! We had to wait outside for 45 min jsut for them to tell us that the pilot light on the stove was out! Needless to say it was an interesting night...and of course they felt the need to blame the intern...sob sob...

But its not a good night unless the police show up anyways...right?

I can only imagine what this is going to cost the church......
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home