<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

A Serious Post

Thursday, May 26, 2005
Well guys, the proverbial poop finally hit the fan.

Some of you know, others may not, that coming "home" to Richmond and with Mom was much dreaded for me. I had been praying about it before school was over and I felt it really important to go home and give family a chance.

Long story short (for ease of read and for sake of disclosure), I tried to walk away and she only ridiculed me, and told me to pack up and get out. As an angry man, I handled myself well; I did nothing to provoke her, nothing to deserve the boot. But I lost it afterwards. Maybe she has a reason to kick me out now, but not when she did.

I really need your prayers today, and over the next few days. This would be easy(er) if my car was running but alas something else has broke now. I need a place to stay, long term, and I need to deal with all that's going on. God is good, and gives wisdom to all who ask, I just wish I had it this morning.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home