<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Some Kind of Lengthy Post

Thursday, May 05, 2005
Well... I'm settling in. Sorta. Moving into new place Saturday (hopefully). Internet at library sucks (they have more filters and banned things than the school). E-mail me or phone me I MISS YOU ALL and am going bonkers. Where's the social life? Oh yea, I left it in Abbotsford.

Did I ever mention I hate cats? Especially white ones that shed. HOLY CRAP you can NOT evade!

Anyways... roostermacdriver@hotmail.com or 778-862-5603 or 604-303-9303... I mean... Yea I think I've posted them somewhere before but uhh y'all should call/e-mail me anyways. Anyone know Jen Sahlstrom's number? E-mail it to me. Please?

One of these days I'll post something that is not an update... You know the kind. Creative story? Randomness? Oh no... self-qualified randomness... It's over!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home