<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

the start of an interesting summer

Sunday, May 01, 2005
Being home is the weiredest thing ever. i have traded three pretty rad roomates for three pretty crazy family members. First there is THE SISTER a.k.a. Captain or Swamp Dragon. Now mostly I dont see her as she works the evil graveyard shift (Much like andrew...you all remember his less than pleasant sleep deprived times), and when I do see her it can be either really unpleasent or quite fun, depending on her sleep levels. Then there is THE MOM. I love my mom, she is rad!! But living with her again? This could become overly streesful as she is back under the roof of here parents (stressful for anyone). Then there are THE OLD PEOPLE....basically good but crazy and set in their old people ways. Thee generations of women in the same house.......my family is hightly combustable at the best of times....

I am not saying this to complain, but to the set the stage for my upcoming stories of my summer, a quick character outline in case anyone cares.

And the grant that my whole sumemr depends on will not be decided on for TWO WEEKS!!! I think it might not work out and i will be hugly set back.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home