<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

I am Not randompoet

Saturday, June 18, 2005
Hello all.

It is time I address a pressing issue of late in the world of ranDOMinion: the identity of randompoet. Truth is, I am not he.

The other truth is: I shall not tell you who he is. You see, there is a beauty to this annonymity; you think you know someone, but do you? Does reading the written words of a person entitle you to a status of "knowing"? In fact, all that you know about randompoet is that he writes poetry, as most of his writings are not evidently or necissarily about him (truthfully, I can not speak for him, but I imagine, as we are left to wonder, that this may be the case, as the complete opposite may also be the case).

But in all effort to keep away from philosophising, randompoet's existence in the world of ranDOMinion is neither one of malicious intent--the intent of a sly, secretive friend-imposter--nor is it of annoyance, as his random presence and contribution to the literacy here is greatly appreciated.

On another note, where are all my ranDOMinion writers, anyways? Do I dare wonder of movement in the ranks of the writers, to remove old, inactive ones and place new ones? Or would it be a beneficial move to the world of literature and randomosity to acquire new writers alltogheter without the removal of others?

I await the feedback of our beloved readers; this plane of existence is made possible by you and for you. Augmentation is the goal.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home