<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

On My Knees

Thursday, June 02, 2005
I am literally on my knees as I type (yet, not as you read). I have found refuge in a house belonging to a friend who helps out a lot at church (including youth ministry). Since before I moved out of Holdcroft me and this guy had planned to have me live here.

Living in Tsewwassen (yes, that is correct spelling) is different. It's far from EVERYTHING. Not so much like Summit, where you have to drive to get anywhere, and not so much like Abbotsford where you have to get on the #1 to go to anywhere cool (I'm a cityboy, ok?), but more like, you have to take the #17 to the #99 to the #91 to get to the #1, by then you've already been driving for an hour and killed $5 worth of gas...

Anyways... Thanks to all of you for helping me out through this. I'm far from fixed but am safe and recovering.

ANYways...I am literally on my knees and this is hurting. Ok, bye!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home