<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

OWWWWwwwww....

Friday, July 08, 2005
I'm hurting.

This morning at 8:00am as I was leaving work to go home, a driver ran red light and T-boned me in the driver's side rear door. My car is going to be written off (I can post pictures later!), but I am alright. Only a small cut on my right knee (I don't know how it got there either).

The guy has already phoned in and accepted full responsibility for it, so that's freakin' awesome. Until my car is *fixed* (I think replaced) I will have a rental car. Yippee!

Where his Mazda B2200 hit my '84 Toyota Corolla, the dent is about 30cm deep, and strikes primarily just to the right of the centre post dividing driver's door and passenger's door. If I were travelling say a few clicks slower, I'd have a car in my side right now.

God's watchin' out for me! :D
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home