<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Been Under a Rock

Monday, August 22, 2005
Hi guys.

An update: Last week I did VBS with Alicia Newton (of SPC) at Delta Pentecostal Church, mornings from 8:30 to 12:30...after a night's work at graveyard. It was tough but I learnt much and taught much so it was beneficial all around. Other than work, sleep, VBS and eat, I didn't do much else. Didn't have time for much else.

So I understand there is two weeks left before end of summer. HOORAY. I can't wait to put my nose to the book and get studying (LITERALLY). I have big dreams and ambitions for school this year as andrew the STUDYER (or the more commonly known Student).

Sorry for having hid under a rock: it was inevitable. Though now, I have a little more time on my hands. Battlestar Galactica anyone?! :D

E-mail me, some of you?
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home