<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Updates and the Likes

Wednesday, August 03, 2005
I now sit in this chair, slouched to the max. It's a relatively low-back chair, and my head is rested on the top of the back. Yea, it's late...or early?

I've spent the last hour attempting to recreate the layout of the background flower theme in photoshop (since I didn't save the file last time, just a series of pictues) so that I might make ranDOMpoetries look the same. Switz, I give you updated ranDOMpoetries--sorry it took forever. That blog didn't take the new format as easily as ranDOMinion, so it's a bit fritzy. If you notice that things aren't sitting where they belong, e-mail me.

I empathize with my friend Matt Robson, who feels like he should post, but doesn't really want to or has nothing really good to say. I'm alive, folks, just wanted you all to know.

I don't much like the link buttons between ranDOMinion and ranDOMpoetries, but they do the job so they can stay a while until I am again motivated to do things for this site. And I must also "find" an image of randompoet to put him a writer to the site (I haven't forgotten about you).

I will now eat and head to bed. Is my work here approved?

I want my friends back.

I must sell bike.

I...

bloody computer!

8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home