<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Service I-radio

Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Well, well.

My latest hurdle has been jumped. It consisted of the task of errecting a website presentible enough to bear the SPC name, and is part of the grander project of launching the internet radio station "Service I-radio".

You can visit the site here, at www.serviceiradio.beplaced.com. A link will be added on the side. Though I must forewarn: the radio station is not working yet! All the buttons are clickable with the exception for the "tune in!" button. I do, however, encourage you to navigate the three pages I put together to familiarize yourself with the workings of this project.

The planning for this has been in the works since April 2004, when I started playing with some Winamp broadcasting software, and grew during the summer as I started dreaming of an internet radio station that started off local only (LAN instead of internet) and grew into a PR must-have. We'll see where this goes...

I'm totally excited about this, though I am less motivated to get into the audio editing I will have to endure to launch this thing, since it is the first time I have ever done anything quite like it. In any case, I want to hear your feedback. This thing exists for you (and the greater Summit student body at large).

:D
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home