<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

There Isn't Anywhere I Wanna Go.

Saturday, September 03, 2005
If arrows, like intentions can leave my body and draw lines accross this great globe, where would they point to? What places, which events, which people? Does one point to another country, spanning the oceans, into some small villa or even a hut unknownst to me today? What about the arrow that follows the road, one hot with anticipation, feverish with excitement.

Are some of these arrows equipped with winches? There may be a need to drag someone along these lines; they may just not want to go. Are they white with stretch from dragging feet, do they eventually snap, and the arrow recoil back to the body?

Maybe there is only one arrow. Short little bursts of bright green, light-up energy, lasting as long as as high as you can jump. This is thetrip from and to Earth as seen by the temporal measurement of intention.

There are those--myself included--who only wish there were any arrows to be found. There isn't anywhere I wanna go, 'cause it's already where I am.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home