<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

Face Lift

Sunday, October 02, 2005
Aint she pretty? Much cleaner, much more reliable than that shifty, no good, dimension gussing div buildup of a last randominion.

Anyways, a prettier site is a site more visited. I was getting fed up with the sidebar that randomly appears at the bottom of the site. So this is a permanent fix for that. I still have yet to update ranDOMpoetries, so hang in there.

I promise better posts, too. They have been lacking in frequency and in quality. What's with all the ranting lately? This is not JUST a blog! BLEH!

Get it off AHH GET IT OFF.

For real, I had two empty coke cans here, and they have been magically re-filled and re-sealed. I have been blessed by the Coke-god! Err... Where's that battle-axe of blasphemy, anyways...

Anyways... Here's lookin at you, kid(s).
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home