<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

The Hardest Part...

Sunday, October 23, 2005
Is not letting go. I can do that, no problem. The hardest part has to be recovery.

Graveyard is not fun. Yea, you've heard it before. But hear it from this perspective: Not only did I never sleep. I never dealt with anything. In fact, graveyard has made letting go so incredibly easy. Now, I have year-old issues that I have ignored, and must now deal with.

The hardest part for sure has to be getting up from the mess. Pushing yourself up, from being entrenched in mud--from the cold, wet, breathless, bloody slaughtering, to get up and face it all over again.

Issues never stop coming. They will keep at it. It's a good thing they're inanimate or they would too easily adapt. Kinda like Borg. They just don't give up. Thankfully I don't have to deal with any of them. But really, if I can't deal with year-olds, how can I deal with today?

I feel a bit of relief today. Maybe some encouragement from the fact that I have pushed myself out of the mud just enough to breathe. Though, it hasn't been on my own strength. There is a hand on my collar, pulling me up.

I hope this keeps up.
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home