<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

A Case in Vulnerability

Sunday, November 27, 2005
Here.

This is my worldview. My experience. My self-esteem.

These are my secrets, my desires, my feelings.

What will you do with them?

Will you share them with the world? Will you claim them meaningless? Will you hold them in your hand and bleed them through your clenched fingers?

At the cost of feeling safe, I find out whether or not you are trustworthy.

Truth is, I never felt safe until the day that those who took this from me gave it all back, tied up in a pretty red bow and called it "beautiful".

As for you, you who dared to forget your love, you who forgot how to serve the God you claim, I think it hard to ever let down my guard around you again.
13 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home