<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ranDOMinion
where ranDOMness is key...

I Need Help

Monday, November 14, 2005
Ok, friends, here's the scoop.

For seven days, being Tuesday November 15th, 2005, to Monday November 21st, 2005, myself and a friend are embarking on our very own Hermitage.

The focus of this Hermitage is this: time management, with a large emphasis on GET MY ASSIGNMENTS DONE, DAMNIT. My exact goals are this: to devote daily in prayer and reading of scripture and to produce one completed assignment, be it reading, research or report (etc) per day. If I am studious enough to finish my assignment for the day, and it is reasonable to believe that mushy brains do not produce qutlity second assignments, then some rest and relaxation time is allowed. I have planned two movie nights, the only scheduled and sanctioned social time, on the friday and monday nights of the Hermitage period.

Here is where I need you, my friends. Some of you live close by, some of you live not so close by, and some of you can not visit where I live but see me daily. I request this of you: if I am for some reason not within my boundaries as sanctioned as above, resort to DRASTIC AND NECESSARY means as to halt procrastenation and general laziness. I love you all and will continue to love you after this even if I hate you for a day.

If this rather militant and exaggerated need for discipline is found to be overbearing during the Hermitage, then at the end, namely Monday November 21st, 2005, during the evaluation of the week, moderations to the following week (as of yet to be named) will be discussed.

I appreciate you. All. Thanks for your help and your sincerity and your harshness.
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home